Saturday 17 March 2018

Memory-Kaisercraft March 2018 Challenge “Pantone” Ultra Violet



Kaisercraft March 2018 Challenge: “Pantone” Ultra Violet



For this challenge I used the Kaisercraft “Misty Mountain Collection”
The background paper is “Bokeh”
Over this I used a star stencil with “Orchid” stamp pad ink and texture past to create a star pattern down both sides.
I cut out an 8” circle from “Light Leaks”
Which I the layered my photo on a mat I using “Marbled”
Fussy cutting flowers from “Dusty Plum”, using the Rose dye I cut further flowers from the leftover pieces of “Marble” and” Light Leaks”.
Using both collectables, fussy cut flowers and the rose, I Layered them down the left-hand side.
 Stamped butterflies using a stamp from    in black ink from the remains of the “Marbles” and “Light Leaks” paper.

The title “Memory” was cut from Kraft card using my Scan n cut and layered. I then inked in “Orchid” ink and used glazed paste to complete
Completed the lay out using Kindy Glitz on the centre of each flower and a hexagon from the Collectables to complete.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing page, love the flower combination and the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete